release news ~ last fighter twin and great battle 5 v1.20

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Release News ~ Last Fighter Twin and Great Battle 5 v1.20

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 293 times) [1]

Release News ~ Last Fighter Twin and Great Battle 5 v1.20
« on: March 29, 2018, 01:54:54 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Hi everyone, just dropping a quick note to say that Last Fighter Twin and The Great Battle 5 are up to v1.20. I´ve fixed an issue in LFT that caused the game to reset before the full ending could be displayed. TGB5´s title screen now works correctly if you hit start to skip the animation, and I´ve fixed the status bar palette (but made the font uglier in the process, an unfortunate but necessary tradeoff.) Enjoy!
Screenshot Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Release News ~ Last Fighter Twin and Great Battle 5 v1.20
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 04:31:04 PM » by Oxinar
Thank you for your commitment and your translations man, I was looking forward to this update. By the way I know this question has nothing to do with the topic but any chance you translate Popful Mail someday?
IP Logged

Re: Release News ~ Last Fighter Twin and Great Battle 5 v1.20
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 04:36:58 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 05:00:26 PM by Gideon Zhi »
By the way I know this question has nothing to do with the topic but any chance you translate Popful Mail someday?

Extremely slim. The scuttlebutt is that it does a lot of stuff similar to Ys V, and I've had more than enough of that to last me a lifetime. I can think of exactly one reason I'd agree to put up with that again (though to be fair, it's a pretty compelling reason.)

IP Logged

(Read 293 times) [1]
Jump to: