progress news ~ yu yu haksuho tokubetsu-hen

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Yu Yu Haksuho Tokubetsu-Hen

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 1149 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Yu Yu Haksuho Tokubetsu-Hen
« on: April 23, 2018, 01:05:57 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Today I´m providing a progress report for Yu Yu Hakusho: Tokubetsu-hen. The main script is translated and inserted, but there´s a lot of fiddly technical bits left. I´ve been slowly re-drawing the menu graphics (the text on the menu items is actually painted on; it´s not on a different layer so when it´s removed, whatever was supposed to have been underneath it needs to be filled in by hand) and working on the menus. The tournament mode has a few problems and the attract mode still needs to be done, but the project is in fairly good shape. I´ve replaced the screenshots on the project´s page to reflect the work that´s been done. No ETA though; other things are taking priority.
Screenshot Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Yu Yu Haksuho Tokubetsu-Hen
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 06:11:20 PM » by Oxinar
Good to hear news about this project, I love the Yu Yu Hakusho games, I have the four of them for the super famicom, too bad this one lacks a story mode, but is a good game to play.
IP Logged

(Read 1149 times) [1]
Jump to: