progress news ~ chaos world redux

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Chaos World Redux

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11021 Posts, 539 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: ioev

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 986 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Chaos World Redux
« on: April 30, 2018, 12:50:23 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Chaos World was one of the very first RPGs I worked on, and as a result the current patch isn´t quite up to standard; I had to cut down a *lot* of the text in order to fit the game script back in, and I never released it with a v1.0 status. Today I´m announcing that I still have Xeur´s original script before all the paring-down; with the help of TheMajinZenki I´ve mapped it to a new proper script dump and am preparing it for reinsertion. No new screenshots yet as it hasn´t gotten that far, but this is something I´m legitimately excited about and wanted to share the progress that has been made.

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Chaos World Redux
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 04:47:52 AM » by kvachu
Looks very nice as for NES. Good to know it is being redone.
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Chaos World Redux
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 05:09:54 PM » by KingMike
WHOA! Gideon has been in a flurry of activity lately. I just randomly checked to find out after years of no news.
(though I'm not in a good position to speak of that either :P )

I think Monstania might have been the first fan translation I fully played. That game only took like six hours to play through but it was fun. Quite nostalgic.
IP Logged

(Read 986 times) [1]
Jump to: