snes - adventures of hourai high help

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: SNES - Adventures of Hourai High help

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11020 Posts, 538 Topics, 762 Members, Latest Member: j1mmyh0ou

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 94 times) [1]

SNES - Adventures of Hourai High help
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:36:57 AM » by sylardean
Hi,

So i'm currently playing through this game (Adventures of Hourai High) and writing a full guide on my website for it, i'm looking for some help. Do anyone have any links to any websites with information on it about this game? things like items lists, armor lists, monster information lists, cheat codes, and other stuff. I've looked all over the net, even looked on google.jp but can't seem to find anything other than..

Gamefaqs.com - A simplistic guide written by Arcadia who states they can't be bothered to list item locations.
gamehacker.net - a few simple cheat codes but not a lot of choice.

So i gathered someone surely must have links to websites etc.. thanks for the help in advance.
IP Logged

Re: SNES - Adventures of Hourai High help
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 12:06:11 AM » by sylardean
actually.. it don't matter I managed to find something myself after 4/5 hours of searching through google.jp.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 05:30:01 AM » by Conferti
I'm currently playing Adventures of Hourai High as well. Did you finish your guide, Sylardean? I'd appreciate a link to it if you've already posted it somewhere.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 07:15:11 AM » by sylardean
I'm currently playing Adventures of Hourai High as well. Did you finish your guide, Sylardean? I'd appreciate a link to it if you've already posted it somewhere.

Well, i've only got to chapter 5 so far on my guide, I know that there is 13 in total. I've gotten side tracked a little and havent played it for about a week but will very soon be getting back to it.. here's a link to what I have already done for the guide..  

https://snesrpggaming.weebly.com/adventures-of-hourai-high.html

Here is the link to the Japanese website I managed to find if it's any help to you also, unfortunately cos of the way the website is designed google wont auto translate any pages :(

http://tumujikaze.fc2web.com/frame.html

Enjoy!
IP Logged

(Read 94 times) [1]
Jump to: