harobots: robo hero battling!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Harobots: Robo Hero Battling!

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2198 times) [1]

Harobots: Robo Hero Battling!
« on: December 03, 2007, 05:33:31 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
When I saw the boxart for this game (L-Gaim! Dunbine! Zambot 3! GAO GAI GAR AND IDEON, DAMMIT!), I just knew I had to give it a try. Alas, it is almost entirely in Japanese, and I don't even know how to do anything outside of battle and save.

Has anyone else been fortunate enough to try this game? Because GameFAQs is of very little help at this point in time.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

Re: Harobots: Robo Hero Battling!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:53:38 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
sounds interesting what system is it for

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

Re: Harobots: Robo Hero Battling!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 08:27:01 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Game Boy Advance. I've just found out how to heal after battle, and am slowly making my way through. Early on, you can go to this one place with some kind of free battle, and Mamoru's there with GaiGar (He went down way too easy...), as well as this other person (Arma?) who's got what looks like J-Der. I just messed around with the combination system, and wound up making L-Gaim!

Also, judging from the lone FAQ available for it, Layzner's somewhere in there too. I'd post some pics, but I'm still working on figuring out how to display them from Photobucket...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

(Read 2198 times) [1]
Jump to: