last flick you watched?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Last Flick You Watched?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 26088 times) 1 2 [3] 4

Re: Last Flick You Watched?
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 07:53:01 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:27:32 PM by Dsvaun »
Is there anyone who hasn't seen the trailer for Dark Knight?
Well for those who probably have, I found a 6 min scene of a bank heist.  Its low quality, but its the only version of it I've seen.
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/batman/the-6+minute-dark-knight-bank-heist-trailer-334675.php
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 01:39:37 AM » by Viral
I saw I AM LEGEND yesterday.  Great movie, Horrible HORRIBLE adaption.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 10:12:25 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I saw I AM LEGEND yesterday.  Great movie, Horrible HORRIBLE adaption.

^ That.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 04:07:59 AM » by Viral
Saw Red Dawn again.  WOLVERINES!

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 12:27:20 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
I watched The Bucket List, and cannot recommend it highly enough. I can't remember the last time I actually watched a touching movie. It was really, really, really good.

IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 01:46:43 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I just saw No Country for Old Men last night. It's good, but it's a very serious movie. Still, fine work for the Coen Brothers.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2008, 11:51:54 PM » by Dsvaun
Saw a trailer for the movie My Name is Bruce.
Essentially, Bruce Campbell plays himself and is recruited to save a town from certain death at the hands of an ancient chinese war god.

Yeah, they're screwed.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZLv3Z7L5lY
IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 02:36:13 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Man, I feel old now... Last thing I saw as far as an actual theatre movie was... god... dunno what year, but it was back when I was still a little mindless lemming under the effects of the pokemon craze... Pokemon the first movie or some such tripe... as far as last movie in general, Perfect Blue... It was one of those psychological drama anime things... Way too convoluted for my taste because they would keep flashing in and out of reality and even the viewer had no idear what was what, and they had alot of those 'dream within a dream' bits (where the character wakes up, thinks they were dreaming, something happens, then they wake up AGAIN, rinse repeat as needed)... Again, way too much movement and confusion for me...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 01:32:04 PM » by Viral
Man, I've been looking forward to My Name is Bruce since I found out about it last July.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 05:57:32 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 05:59:49 PM by Dsvaun »
Don't know why I didn't mention this before.  I saw Sweeney Todd over Christmas.  Definitely a movie worth watching, definitely not for kids.  Interesting to see Johnny Depp singing as he slits five throats in two minutes.  If you haven't seen it I recommend it.  If it isn't in theaters any more, see it when the DVD comes out.
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 06:31:32 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Personally, I want to see In Bruges. It looks hilarious, in a tongue-in-cheek British-humor sort of way.

IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2008, 01:07:48 AM » by Viral
Whelp, I just watched an old horror flick called Student Bodies.  It's the airplane of scary movies...cept, ya know, horrible.  But its still enjoyable.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 09:19:22 PM » by Dsvaun
IIII AAAMMMMM IRONMANNN!!!!!!!

Seriously, if the movie is as good as the trailer makes it, I'll see it ten times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNQg8QFJ6Ag
IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2008, 06:23:24 AM » by Viral
The iron man flick could be decent, but it is a super hero flick, and you know those are extremely hit or miss.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 12:05:22 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 06:14:45 PM by Sume Gai »
The iron man flick could be decent, but it is a super hero flick, and you know those are extremely hit or miss.

I personally hate it when Hollywood screws up the origin story or things like WARNING, SPOILER AHEAD! in Spiderman webbing didn't have to be made and loaded into a web shooter

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 26088 times) 1 2 [3] 4
Jump to: