dark law - problems

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Asgard - Technical Help / Topic: dark law - problems

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3858 times) [1]

dark law - problems
« on: December 12, 2007, 04:25:01 PM » by temporary
first of all, i have two problems that fall into two category and since your technical forum is only for patch problem, im posting here.

first of all, there is a phrase missing (nothing much) from the second scenario at the end, when the kid is talking to his dog and the dog replies, one on the replies is missing (i mean the dog is talking but there is no text that show up).

second, after the conversation is over and the kid go away the game just freeze on a black screen. i removed the patch but the problem is still there, i changed rom, same thing.

since you dabble in game code, do you have anything to counter this? i don't want to abandon this scenario.
IP Logged

Re: dark law - problems
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 06:27:34 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
The crash is an emulator issue. All I can offer is to pick up a different emulator.

IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 11:55:00 PM » by Dsvaun
What emulator is it?
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 04:14:43 PM » by temporary
the emulator is snes9xw v1.39
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 04:27:30 PM » by Dsvaun
try using ZNES and see if you get a different result.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 11:35:52 AM » by temporary
i'll try it
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 04:34:57 PM » by temporary
Okay, it work. thanks a lot!

You know, you shouldn't say that the technical forum is just for patch related problem only, it'll mislead guests into posting elsewhere, like I.

You have been a great help and you have my thanks.
IP Logged

(Read 3858 times) [1]
Jump to: