treasure of the rudras - bug report :o

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Asgard - Technical Help / Topic: Treasure of the Rudras - Bug report :O

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3908 times) [1]

Treasure of the Rudras - Bug report :O
« on: December 25, 2007, 08:03:05 PM » by Pentaro Dum dee dum dum
I've been playing TotR (more specifically, the priestess scenario) for a while and found a couple of bugs. Nothing nasty, just a bit weird.

(Also, they might or might not count as spoilers, so uh)
1.- When you meet the mermaid for the second time (After she runs away from you but before you fight that horrible crocodile-elephant-thing in the Netherworld) the egg says "RIZA! WE AWAIT YOUR CALL. WE SHALL HELP YOU SUCCEED...", wich wouldn't be too weird, except it says that even if you give Riza a custom name. (Screenshot)
2.- Once you plant the seed and the giant tree purifies the wasteland, it tells the characters about the Rudras and the prophecy and whatnot. This time, the characters' names are mixed up, as you can see in this screenshot, Riza is speaking (I think), but the dialogue says Sion.

Okay, see you guys later :).

As foretold by Nostradamus
IP Logged

Re: Treasure of the Rudras - Bug report :O
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 12:00:58 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 12:06:08 AM by Arle »
For the second, the conversation Sion's group and the dude in the sky place, (Been too long)  have are transmited through the Tree, so Riza's group and Surlent also hear it.

The first might actually be an issue, though.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

Re: Treasure of the Rudras - Bug report :O
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 06:58:53 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
The first is an issue of case sensitivity. The inserter interprets "Riza" as a variable, but not "RIZA."

So yes, the first is indeed a legitimate issue. Good call!

IP Logged

(Read 3908 times) [1]
Jump to: