gearhead 2 arena units

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: GearHead 2 Arena Units

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 1843 times) [1]

GearHead 2 Arena Units
« on: December 26, 2007, 03:56:01 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Yeah yeah... I got bored, and took note that I'm not the only person here who plays GearHead, so I figured I'd just start up a thread for people to post the designs they currently have going (as in your current best unit), I'll probably post mine once I get that second Skull wing and a collar mount *shrug*...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

Re: GearHead 2 Arena Units
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 11:30:18 PM » by Adamjirra
I used to play one...
IP Logged

Re: GearHead 2 Arena Units
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 04:36:14 PM » by Keiseth The Mimic
Hmm, it's been a little while since I played GH2. I had made my own mecha design file for an improved sort of Wraith, but it ended up being so fast that, even with high initiative, I flew right past people more often than not. Fun, though.

GH2's rules have changed a lot since GH1, though... my old GH1 Flying Savin wouldn't work anymore, since you can't install more than the maximum number of possible parts onto something. The Flying Savin was pretty groovy, though!

I'll start a new file with my old character on the latest version and work on something new. I've always wanted to try some sort of cliche Battroid with six wings or something equally absurd. =)
IP Logged

(Read 1843 times) [1]
Jump to: