story of how someone lost their gba

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Story of how someone lost their GBA

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3595 times) [1]

Story of how someone lost their GBA
« on: December 27, 2007, 06:10:33 PM » by Dsvaun
A long time ago a friend of my brother went with some other friends to Mexico in a car.  They got to the border and the border patrol found SHOTGUN SHELLS in the glovebox.  This gave them the reason needed to search the car and confiscate anything they saw fit.  One such thing was the GBA belonging to the friend riding with them.  It's been a few years since then and he never got it back.

Good thing I just found out I'm not going to Mexico.
IP Logged

Re: Story of how someone lost their GBA
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 06:54:13 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
tI guess our border guards spend their time paying GBA rather than watching the fence

(kinda explains a few things 0_o)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 07:21:44 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Okay... now I can POSSIBLY see searching the car, MAYBE, but taking a handheld game system? What the hell was going their heads at the time? I just don't see how it would be a threat to anything... Aside from brain cells of course... But yeah... That ain't right...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 10:17:30 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I think the reason is that some "Brilliant" drug trafficin' individuals got the bright idea of guttin' hand-helds of their internals and stuffin' 'em full of who knows what and givin' it to a kid, makin' it innocuous enough so that it wouldn't really be concidered... Until someone doin' it got caught, of course.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 10:38:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
if that was the case couldn't they check by seeing whether the GBA worked or not

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 09:13:59 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
That would be too easy though, and he wouldn't have made enough of an ass of himself.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 05:09:08 PM » by Dsvaun
They were probably searching and figured "FREE GBA".  The friend wasn't exactly in a position to object since they could have gone to jail at that point.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 11:07:49 AM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
In the US, they'd have made him pay a fine or worse for trying to pass shotgun shells through the border. The Mexicans took the GBA as their own kind of fine. It was probably cheaper than it would've been in the States, in cold hard cash.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 05:11:10 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
IP Logged

(Read 3595 times) [1]
Jump to: