what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 117707 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2010, 10:17:53 PM » by Atrushan
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 04:23:43 AM by Atrushan »
I have a translated script, gotta edit/test. Most hacking seems to be finished, still got some small fixes to do.
:O
You're my hero <3

(PS: I am a girl, in case that heart weirded you out. lol)

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2010, 02:05:45 PM » by PhAYSe
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 02:07:33 PM by PhAYSe »
Hi all. I'm new to the Pantheon. Been downloading a few of the games here for some time now. Made an account just to say that I LOVE what this site is doing! If I may request a game to be translated, I'd like to mention "Super Robot Wars/Taisen Gaiden". Its already in the active projects list, but progress it hasn't moved in more I don't know how many years. I'd just to follow this up since its an awesome title for the series that already went through a remake on the DS, but with the exact same storyline (albeit a few changed dialogue since it follows the OG-verse instead of the classic timeline in this game, but still!). I really hope I'll be able to play this game in full English someday. Until then, rock on guys!
IP Logged

« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2010, 08:20:42 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
This topic isn't for requests, this topic is just to state to no one in particular what one would like to see.translated. Requestin' things of Gid is a good way to get yerself dealt with.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2010, 07:12:01 AM » by Atrushan
Oh! I remember another one: Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru aka For the Frog the Bell Tolls for Game Boy. There was a translation project for it but it's been dead for like a year :/

Also Marl Kingdom 2, but I know PSX games are hard to make patches for so I've accepted that I'll never play it without having to learn Japanese which I am far too lazy to do >_>

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2010, 12:52:31 PM » by SirCyrus
Kawa no Nushi Tsuri 2, otherwise known as Legend of the River King for the SNES. An underrated addictive game.
IP Logged

« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2010, 12:49:34 PM » by replicant1027
Xak I (SNES) & Ys V (both standard & expert).  Adventure RPG goodness.
IP Logged

« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2010, 05:14:17 AM » by Atrushan
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 04:11:05 PM by Atrushan »
Ys V
Wasn't Ys V already translated? I could've sworn I had it at some point. Or maybe it was Ys IV I'm thinking of. I dunno. Either way it's in the process of being translated by this site, so be patient.

Anyway, another few I'd like to see get translated are Klonoa Heroes: Legend of the Star Medal for GBA (which was being translated by a fangroup, but that project was also canceled), more games from the Madou Monogatari series, Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei and Shin Megami Tensei if...

[EDIT] While I'm here (and if Gideon or any of the other hackers/translators read this thread for whatever reason), I want to thank you all for the translations of Live-A-Live (AWESOME game), Mystic Ark, Madou Monogatari, Clock Tower, Treasure of the Rudras and the Shin Megami Tensei games (and my boyfriend would like to thank you for Cyborg 009 and Magical Pop'n), and I'm looking forward to seeing Ladystalker and the SaGa games get finished. Good luck in the future you guys/girls ^.^

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2010, 12:59:11 PM » by Wizard
I discovered recently an snes rpg by the name of ´´The Last Battle´´ it was made by a company named Teichiku, just that this game is so obscure that i didnt found even videos of it in youtube, i only saw some pictures and it looked like FF 6 to me.

From what i have read about it, the hero is am apprentice  magician and must of course save the medieval world of something like that.

This game reminded me of Ancient Magic that is currently being translated here(fantasy world magician hero)....
IP Logged

« Reply #143 on: February 20, 2011, 11:19:19 AM » by Kaos
Legend of Dynamic.
It's a Super Nagai Wars kinda RPG thing for the GBA.
IP Logged

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2011, 11:39:36 PM » by Atrushan
Yayifications! I found out that Puppet Princess of Marl Kingdom is getting fan-trans'd by someone! Well that's one of my wishes granted at least.

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2011, 06:13:27 PM » by Lucumo
Ys IV - Mask of the Sun because the Ys series is awesome and all the Super Robot Taisen games because they are awesome as well. There are actually a lot of Japanese games I would like to see translated but those are by far the most important ones.
IP Logged

« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2011, 12:44:42 AM » by Dsvaun
You do know that Ys IV is on this site and complete?
IP Logged

« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2011, 11:38:35 AM » by Lucumo
Ah, I meant Ys V, sorry. Should have double-checked what I wrote.
IP Logged

« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2011, 07:55:00 AM » by Kendaichi
I've always been really interested in GD Leen/Gadurin. For the first SNES RPG, It's really impressive. The final boss fight looks great too.

I'd like to see a Madara 2 and Aretha 2 translation too.

I think those 3 games that I just mentioned are all getting worked on, so that makes me happy. : )
IP Logged

« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2011, 04:57:18 AM » by Mannypooh
im surprised super robot taisen advance doesnt have a translation yet, or i havent found it. I would put that as one i would like at least get a partial translation :)
IP Logged

(Read 117707 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
Jump to: