what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 117993 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2011, 01:59:16 PM » by Crok425
I say Shin Megami Tensei If...

I mean, if there is SMTI and II why not If...?
IP Logged

« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2011, 09:33:01 AM » by Marihito27
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:12:10 PM by Marihito27 »
I am a big fan of Super robot and Super hero Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen
   Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Board  ,Dai-4-Ji Super Robot Taisen S ,Shin Super Robot Taisen ,Shin Super Robot Taisen Special Disk ,Super Robot Shooting ,Super Robot Taisen Complete Box , Super Robot Taisen EX , Super Robot Taisen F ,Super Robot Taisen F Kanketsuhen ,Zen Super Robot Taisen Denshi Daihyakka
,Shin Sedai Robot Senki Brave Saga ,Brave Saga 2 , Super Hero Sakusen  and
  Super Hero Sakusen Daidaru no Yabouand Tokyo mewmew  for psx   i am from Greece and i know the series of the games

IP Logged

« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2011, 03:06:11 PM » by jammermon
I am a big fan of Super robot and Super hero Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen
   Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Board  ,Dai-4-Ji Super Robot Taisen S ,Shin Super Robot Taisen ,Shin Super Robot Taisen Special Disk ,Super Robot Shooting ,Super Robot Taisen Complete Box , Super Robot Taisen EX , Super Robot Taisen F ,Super Robot Taisen F Kanketsuhen ,Zen Super Robot Taisen Denshi Daihyakka
,Shin Sedai Robot Senki Brave Saga ,Brave Saga 2 , Super Hero Sakusen  and
  Super Hero Sakusen Daidaru no Yabou for psx   i am from Greece and i know the series of the games

Well theres possibly some good news for you, this rom-translating group is working of a few srw games (Atleast i hope they still are) and the romhacking aerie is also translating some srw games.
IP Logged

« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2011, 03:12:34 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Gid's still plugging away at SRW, when he has time.

And do F and F Final on the Saturn! It's the superior system! Who cares if the Saturn release of F has a bug that renders it capable of destroying all data on your system's SRAM? Banpresto quality control forever!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2011, 07:13:34 PM » by jammermon
losing your sram is a small price to pay for a great game, which the romhacking aerie is currently translating.

also which srws is gid actually working on when he has time? im only asking because there are 3 on currently translating list.
IP Logged

« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2011, 07:30:07 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
also which srws is gid actually working on when he has time? im only asking because there are 3 on currently translating list.

Somebody can't count!

I'll answer your question as soon as you fix your grammar.

IP Logged

« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2011, 08:22:12 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
losing your sram is a small price to pay for a great game, which the romhacking aerie is currently translating.
It's actually a rather brutal cost when it's every save game in your entire library, including your in-progress SRWF game.

But I was being sarcastic anyways. Play the PS1 version of F/FF. Same game, sans save-destroying bugs(also tiny-ass PS1 memcards serving to limit the damage anyways).

And always deploy your Evas. AT field = easy mode in F/FF.

And if you're anything like me, give Eva-02 a Minovsky craft item. Invincible death from above!
... until you realize the 02 completely lacks any sort of anti-air weaponry, and the fact that it's already flying has no bearing on whether it can use a hatchet on a jetplane.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #172 on: November 01, 2011, 05:53:10 AM » by jammermon
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:04:14 AM by jammermon »
But I was being sarcastic anyways. Play the PS1 version of F/FF. Same game, sans save-destroying bugs(also tiny-ass PS1 memcards serving to limit the damage anyways).

And always deploy your Evas. AT field = easy mode in F/FF.

And if you're anything like me, give Eva-02 a Minovsky craft item. Invincible death from above!
... until you realize the 02 completely lacks any sort of anti-air weaponry, and the fact that it's already flying has no bearing on whether it can use a hatchet on a jetplane.
I always back-up my saves, and anyways i have a seperate referbished computer set up for my "emulation needs" Also im not sure which version TRHA is translating, and also I havent played F yet im trying to get 100% on alpha genesis (currently at about 98%).

Also i've been trying my hand at hacking one of the srw games, srwR to be precise and well... the making the table file itself is pissing me off It uses 2 hiragana sets, 2american alphabet sets, a kana set, a kanji set, roman numberal set, a greek alphabet, and a russian alphabet (It is sjis format but i need a table file for my hexeditor). But why the hell does is even need a russian alphabet? it doesn't even use it!. well so far the characters go from hex values 8100 to about FC00
IP Logged

« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2011, 04:56:52 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:04:36 AM by JayBee »
You copy the whole SRAM/memcard image off after every session? Hardcore.
You know, I'm not even sure anymore. Does SSF use a single SRAM image for the emulated console, or separate per-game SRAM images?

Nev mind. Confirmed it's real system-style, one SRAM image for all games.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2011, 12:44:02 PM » by jammermon
i do that to be safe... because my roommate does not know the meaning of the phrases "hands off", "Do not touch" and "do not delete!!!!!" yeah he erased all the translation i had done for a project, it was about 85% done. over a years worth of work gone in a few seconds...
IP Logged

« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2011, 12:53:02 PM » by vandydo
What kind of person erases other people's files?
IP Logged

« Reply #176 on: November 05, 2011, 02:31:39 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The kind that deserves no mercy, only slow and painful death.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #177 on: November 05, 2011, 08:55:54 PM » by jammermon
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:59:37 PM by jammermon »
A person who every night i dream of beating him to death slowly with a rabbid raccoon tied to a 10ft pole.
Also to gideon i am sorry, here is the fixed grammar...
"Also which of the Super robot wars is Gideon actually working on when he has time? I am only asking because there are 4 on currently translating list."

please note that the 3 in the last post was a typo that i never noticed.
IP Logged

« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2011, 06:39:46 PM » by icantfeelmyarms Happy birthday, you bastard.
Shin Megami Tensei: if... (IDK why, but I'd prefer the PSOne port... personally...) The old Devil Summoner games (for the PSOne), Super Robot Taisen Alpha (not Gaiden... I want a SRT game with the Eva cast in it... o3o), and... basically, every Shin Megami Tensei game that hasn't been translated yet |D
IP Logged

« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2011, 07:22:49 PM » by jammermon
Shin Megami Tensei: if... (IDK why, but I'd prefer the PSOne port... personally...) The old Devil Summoner games (for the PSOne), Super Robot Taisen Alpha (not Gaiden... I want a SRT game with the Eva cast in it... o3o), and... basically, every Shin Megami Tensei game that hasn't been translated yet |D

Well good news for you because Alpha (Not alpha gaiden) has the NGE cast in it.
IP Logged

(Read 117993 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
Jump to: