what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 127288 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2012, 09:34:29 AM » by kitestar92
*watches Arminius' video* intriguing, the game is a lot similar to earthbound in terms of what is available to do outside of grinding or dungeon diving. it is worthy of a translation
IP Logged

« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2012, 10:41:21 PM » by Stefan
I'd like to see Illusion City get fully translated. It looks pretty neat. If there are any other good Micro Cabin games that don't have a translation, then those as well.
IP Logged

« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2012, 09:17:51 AM » by AnderFREAK
I'd really like to see "Ogre Battle: Legend of the Zenobian Prince" for the Neo Geo Pocket translated someday.

I'm a big fan of the series, and considering the relative popularity of the series among RPG buffs, I'd always thought it weird that no one had attempted a fan translation. I know it's just a side story, but I figured some die hard fan would have gotten curious about it by now.
IP Logged

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2012, 02:57:40 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'd really like to see ... for the Neo Geo Pocket translated someday....
Not until after Biomotor Unitron 2.

For fuck's sake, SNK, how could you show off an english version of that two weeks before you shut down the US branch, anyways? Did you really not know things were that bad?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2012, 05:16:52 PM » by kitestar92
The blue crystal rod by namco (AHEM) i mean by "namcot" this game is apparently the "final" chapter in the tower of druaga series with the return of ishtar being the game coming before this one. so the sequence of games being chapter 0: the quest of KI > chapter 1: tower of druaga > chapter 2: return of ishtar > chapter 3: the blue crystal rod. the two games in the series we don't seem to have so happen to be CH.0 and CH.3. what i meant to say is i want quest of Ki AND the blue crystal rod because i want the TOD series to come to a close finally
IP Logged

« Reply #215 on: September 15, 2012, 01:00:30 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I... is Tales of Destiny set in the Druaga universe? I was under the impression the Destiny bonus dungeon was ... not in continuity. Like the Tekken ads.

Anyways, screwthe Druaga games. I want Tales of Destiny 2 in english.
Maybe even Tales of Destiny 3: More Rutee. That's a game, right?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #216 on: September 15, 2012, 09:56:29 AM » by Atrushan
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:49:11 AM by Atrushan »
All I know about Druaga is that Nightmare of Druaga: Fushigino Dungeon was pretty terrible.

Some other guys are translating Tales of Destiny 2 and Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut but it'll probably still be forever and a day away until they finish.

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #217 on: September 15, 2012, 08:55:08 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Eh, it probably won't be everything I dreamed of and more anyways. I could never really get into Eternia because the more complex battle engine made it a lot less fun to just charge in and wail on people.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #218 on: September 16, 2012, 07:49:28 AM » by Atrushan
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:49:59 AM by Atrushan »
That's interesting, since I started into the series with Tales of Destiny (it was one of my first Playstation RPGs along with Wild Arms, so both have a special place in my heart) but liked Tales of Eternia better gameplay-wise. Tales of Destiny's battle system is a little clunky.

Screw Craymel Ball in Tales of Eternia though :|

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #219 on: September 16, 2012, 09:58:44 AM » by kitestar92
i'm not sure i do know the tower from tod was an bonus dungeon you could go to though so maybe
IP Logged

« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2012, 11:08:16 AM » by Atrushan
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:50:50 AM by Atrushan »
I think Namco just likes referencing their other games, like how Konami loooooves putting Gradius references in like every Castlevania. Klonoa's in Tales of Destiny too and I remember a few Tekken references as well.

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2012, 09:20:13 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
If I work on any Druaga game, it'll be Seme COM Dungeon Drrrrruaga. Probably not BCR. Sorry.

Also, for the purposes of the people in this thread who may or may not realize this, TOD can stand for both Tales of Destiny and Tower of Druaga. Which makes it confusing 'cuz there's a Tower of Druaga based on Tower of Druaga in Tales of Destiny.

(Yo dawg I herd you like ToD so we put some ToD in your ToD so you can ToD while you ToD)

IP Logged

« Reply #222 on: September 17, 2012, 09:51:59 AM » by Atrushan
Whoops. I've edited my posts for clarity.

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2012, 08:23:20 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
That's interesting, since I started into the series with Tales of Destiny (it was one of my first Playstation RPGs along with Wild Arms, so both have a special place in my heart) but liked Tales of Eternia better gameplay-wise. Tales of Destiny's battle system is a little clunky.
Spin slash to get in the middle of the enemy party, vortex to rip them to shreds. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Also, for the purposes of the people in this thread who may or may not realize this, TOD can stand for both Tales of Destiny and Tower of Druaga. Which makes it confusing 'cuz there's a Tower of Druaga based on Tower of Druaga in Tales of Destiny.

(Yo dawg I herd you like ToD so we put some ToD in your ToD so you can ToD while you ToD)

I only just realized it after you pointed out. One more for the list of ambiguous video game abbreviations.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2012, 12:56:31 PM » by Atrushan
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:04:10 PM by Atrushan »
Spin slash to get in the middle of the enemy party, vortex to rip them to shreds. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Well for me it was spam Demon Hammer until I learned Omega Demon Chaos... ok you win :V

If you want a spin on the old Tales of battle system you might be interested in Tales of Innocence on DS (it got a fan translation last year), which, while not made by Tales Studio and the characters are kind of bleah, lets you use any special attack in the air! Oooh fancy.

And now we might wanna stop derailing the thread XD

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

(Read 127288 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
Jump to: