what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 117702 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2012, 04:00:08 AM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
If I have one game that I'd still like to see translated it would be Ore no Shikabane o Koete Yuke.

I don't know what the logistics involved are but it might be worth a shot to ask anyways.
IP Logged

« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2013, 05:56:24 PM » by bibbythedark
maten densetsu

Look like a Megami Tensei clone.... This mean awesomeness!
If you guys never heard of it, go check it out!
IP Logged

« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2013, 10:39:16 AM » by kitestar92
wreaking crew '98
I have no idea what to do in this game, for the most part it seems to be a action puzzler, but it's down right confusing.
it also has a plot and a how-to-play but it's in japanese
IP Logged

« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2013, 11:31:36 AM » by bibbythedark
I have no idea what to do in this game

In the original one you have to destroy everything that you can (ladders too)
The 98 one is a kind of "columns" clone...
IP Logged

« Reply #229 on: July 05, 2013, 09:01:26 AM » by Juan1986
Hello, I would like to see Far East of Eden Zero and Granhistoria: Genshi Sekaiki translated but I would also like to thank you because you have made translations for such good games. I'm from Argentina but I studied english and thanks to your translations I have access to differente games that I wouldn't have played either way. Thanks again!
IP Logged

« Reply #230 on: July 06, 2013, 12:04:09 PM » by spooky
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:06:37 PM by spooky »
I'd love too see Maten Densetsu translated too. Or Linda Cube.
Linda Cube is really awesome.
IP Logged

« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2013, 05:48:27 PM » by Atrushan

Being the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fanatic that I am... I'd like to see the Phantom Blood and Vento Aureo PS2 brawlers get translated. Although it's not entirely necessary for me since I know the storylines already, but still. It'd be nice.

I also wish Gemini would finish his (her?) Marl Kingdom 2 translation. His website went poof so I don't know the status of it or his other projects anymore.

Massu´╗┐ ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2013, 05:54:09 AM » by yomar
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 10:56:49 AM by yomar »
I would ike to see translated Legend Cave, it should be not a too hard work, since the text content is limited.
IP Logged

« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2013, 12:30:09 PM » by IveGotanEKGYouCanDanceTo Everybody limbo!
If PSP games aren't out of the question, I'd love to translations of Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes, All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2, Heroes Vs and Battle Dodge Ball 3.

And since I have a PSP with CFW and can therefore play PS1 games on it, could someone apply the AGTP translations of SMT 1 and 2 to their PSone versions? I say someone because I'm sure Gideon Zhi would have more important things to work on.

"How do I make you feel?" "My feelings are like filthy prayers."
"i'm a juice dog. I'm a twitchin' skee-ball. And you won't let me shiver!"
"I'm on a radiation vacation soaking up the gammas."

one of the COOLEST MOVIES EVER!
IP Logged

« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2013, 04:49:36 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
If PSP games aren't out of the question, I'd love to translations of Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes, All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2, Heroes Vs and Battle Dodge Ball 3.
Nothing's out of the question. Any random game you see that looks awesome can be submitted, regardless of platform.
Anything is eligible, because this thread exists more as a way to and open our eyes to some of the stuff we haven't seen than anything else.

At least, that's the spirit I view the thread in, since it's the only spirit that doesn't get it locked and all of us banned. :P

On an unrelated note: a long time back I plugged X68000 Zelda-ish Etoile Princesse.
I bring it up again because I found VIDEO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XlQQtU0zNw

Also, the same company made a polygon shooter called Geograph Seal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qca_bXtxIe4

Geograph Seal might look familiar, as the company responsible is known in the west for exactly one thing: Jumping Flash!, which is pretty clearly descended from Geograph Seal.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #235 on: October 03, 2013, 03:23:22 AM » by Stefan
What do you all think the chances are of seeing a finished Illusion City translation down the line, and preferably the Mega CD version?  It looks to be a great post-apocolyptic / cyberpunk game, with some Shadowrun and Snatcher-esque qualities.  The cinematics and music really made a great impression on me.  I hope with CD Projeckt's (The Witcher games) upcoming cyberpunk rpg will help boost the market for such a setting, and possibly make it so this game can be experienced by everybody.
IP Logged

« Reply #236 on: October 09, 2013, 12:35:50 AM » by Truth
I'd like to see smt if... to get finished.
IP Logged

« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2013, 11:17:20 PM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
Nothing's out of the question. Any random game you see that looks awesome can be submitted, regardless of platform.
Anything is eligible, because this thread exists more as a way to and open our eyes to some of the stuff we haven't seen than anything else.

At least, that's the spirit I view the thread in, since it's the only spirit that doesn't get it locked and all of us banned. :P

On an unrelated note: a long time back I plugged X68000 Zelda-ish Etoile Princesse.
I bring it up again because I found VIDEO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XlQQtU0zNw

Also, the same company made a polygon shooter called Geograph Seal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qca_bXtxIe4

Geograph Seal might look familiar, as the company responsible is known in the west for exactly one thing: Jumping Flash!, which is pretty clearly descended from Geograph Seal.

Wait. Really? If that's the case then maybe I could request Ore no Shikibane o Kote Yuke PSP?
IP Logged

« Reply #238 on: October 18, 2013, 04:05:55 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You sure can!  Just don't use certain keywords that might run afoul of "the rules" in the process. Words like "request."
*a high-pitched whine can be heard as the Banhammer 3000 charges up*

Seriously, though. Don't consider this a request thread. Consider it a "check out this awesome game" thread. If it starts looking  like a request thread, it goes bye-bye. And then we all lose out.

That does look like an awesome game, though.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #239 on: October 25, 2013, 01:32:02 AM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
You sure can!  Just don't use certain keywords that might run afoul of "the rules" in the process. Words like "request."
*a high-pitched whine can be heard as the Banhammer 3000 charges up*

Seriously, though. Don't consider this a request thread. Consider it a "check out this awesome game" thread. If it starts looking  like a request thread, it goes bye-bye. And then we all lose out.

That does look like an awesome game, though.

That'll learn me to post at 1 in the morning (he says as he posts at 1 2 in the morning).

That said, to rephrase my earlier post, may I direct your attention towards Ore no Shikibane o Kote Yuke PSP.

Also Bealphareth, not because I know anything about it aside from looking like a Dungeon Crawler released late in the PSX's lifetime, but because I know so little about it and this is after tapping every resource available to me, including Google.
IP Logged

(Read 117702 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
Jump to: