what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10855 Posts, 503 Topics, 685 Members, Latest Member: JFultz

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 57971 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 04:59:34 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
I've been watching the Hourai High project for a while... But I can wait *nod* Not like I don't have enough games that I still need to play through as is right? ^-^'

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

Re: What games would you like to see get t
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 12:18:00 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Hm...most everything I want translated is being translated. Mother 3, miscellaneous SRW, miscellaneous megami tensei....hell, even Namco x Capcom. I'd love for some more stateside-selling greatness, but the internet's doing its best to keep lazy bastards like me entertained. May Crom bless those crazy, crazy people. :)

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 10:59:38 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Hm...most everything I want translated is being translated. ...miscellaneous megami tensei....

Muwhahahahah.

IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 02:33:55 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Muwhahahahah.

Hmm....now is that an evil laugh of "I've secretly had all the megami tensei games translated for months"....or an evil laugh of "I'm gonna release a megami tensei game JUST to disract honest college students from their work this year..."

Either way...suren you're an evil cowboy, Gid.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 10:35:37 PM » by andwhyisit
Keitai Denjuu Telefang 2 for GBA
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 11:40:49 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Only marginally related, but I'm surprised that Gid didn't put the SMT title on Soul Hackers.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 11:48:03 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Muwhahahahah.
an evil laugh of "I'm gonna release a megami tensei game JUST to disract honest college students from their work this year..."

Either way...suren you're an evil cowboy, Gid.

I knew it!!
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 01:40:03 PM » by The Gray One
Recently, I visited YouTube and watched two videos for Final Fantasy X (Ten) being played on an NES EMULATOR!!!

So I searched high and low for the ROM, and all I could find were some cheap play tests, one for an NES emulator, and the other was an .exe program.

But my question is: Does there exist an actuall Japanese FFX ROM for an NES emulator that COULD be translated?!!

Unlike most of you, I am not a nut. - HS
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 02:18:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
sounds odd; can you give a link to these Youtube videos

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 04:14:38 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Recently, I visited YouTube and watched two videos for Final Fantasy X (Ten) being played on an NES EMULATOR!!!

So I searched high and low for the ROM, and all I could find were some cheap play tests, one for an NES emulator, and the other was an .exe program.

But my question is: Does there exist an actuall Japanese FFX ROM for an NES emulator that COULD be translated?!!
iirc it a rom hack using ff3 as the base and its not complete yet
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 06:58:05 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

iirc it a rom hack using ff3 as the base and its not complete yet
Actually, it was a collection of mockups from 2ch of what FFX would be like on the FamicCom, and some retard on a game site misinterpreted them as previews of an FFX NES ROM hack(despite several of the screenshots, videos, and audio clips being very clearly outside the NES' capabilities), fueling rumors that never died.

There never was a REAL attempt to make FFX NES.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 02:19:42 PM » by XenoLovah003 raaarr the gaming goddess
i'm with Andrew The Dragon Knight. I'd love to see the sequel to 7th Saga be translated. It was such a tough game, but a classic like Actraiser. Although i think the rom was encoded some special way that makes it difficult to hack, right?
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 06:25:18 AM » by yuka
The game I want to be translated the most is an obscure Japanese PS1 RPG called Moon Remix RPG Adventure.

It's a free scenario game with multiple quests, like Legend of Mana or Romancing Saga I think...
But most of all, it seems to be a parody of traditional RPGs and it looks awasomely funny!

Here's a link to a review, I hope someday we'll be able to play it in English... anyone heard my plea? ^^

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/moon/index.html

IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 01:01:23 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
The game I want to be translated the most is an obscure Japanese PS1 RPG called Moon Remix RPG Adventure.

It's a free scenario game with multiple quests, like Legend of Mana or Romancing Saga I think...
But most of all, it seems to be a parody of traditional RPGs and it looks awasomely funny!

Here's a link to a review, I hope someday we'll be able to play it in English... anyone heard my plea? ^^

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/moon/index.html

My name is Derek and I agree with this post wholeheartedly.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 03:34:32 PM » by lampshade
I want to see Rejoice - Another Aretha Kingdom translated. I played it five years ago and I loved it. Sadly I got stuck at one part and had no clue what to do and the WORDS IN JAPANESE did not help at all.
IP Logged

(Read 57971 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Jump to: