what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 121418 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Re: What games would you like to see get t
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 02:57:05 PM » by Flavahbeast
I'm looking forward to all of the SRW games in the queue except for 4 which looks really dated. ugh old games ugg

SRW Gaiden looks pretty nice graphically though
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 03:01:49 PM » by Flavahbeast
Actually looking at some of the youtube videos for 4 it actually looks a lot better than SRW3, idk
IP Logged

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 07:04:59 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yeah. 4 is lightyears beyond 3. It's basically the first "modern" SRW game.
Sure the sprites are static(I think the greatest thing Alpha did was add actual ANIMATION to the mechs), but they look decent enough. And it kicks SRW3's gameplay all over the place.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2008, 06:21:04 AM » by Hiiragi
I've been watching the Hourai High project for a while... But I can wait *nod* Not like I don't have enough games that I still need to play through as is right? ^-^'

I've been watching this project for awhile now too... I mean, I did muddle my way through the game with a Very limited knowledge of Japanese, but I think RPGs are better when you know WTF is going on... Although I think there was one stage where the Mafia took over all the toilets....
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 02:41:13 PM » by Auron
I actually can't wait for super robot taisen D,R,A and waiting for qued alpha to be translated
IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 11:57:01 PM » by Adamjirra
Alpha Gaiden.

Just for Sanger.
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:40 PM » by Dsvaun
Something tells me thats being translated.  Something like the list of projects.
IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2008, 09:52:23 AM » by inhomezx
The game I want to be translated the most is an obscure Japanese PS1 RPG called Moon Remix RPG Adventure.

It's a free scenario game with multiple quests, like Legend of Mana or Romancing Saga I think...
But most of all, it seems to be a parody of traditional RPGs and it looks awasomely funny!

Here's a link to a review, I hope someday we'll be able to play it in English... anyone heard my plea? ^^

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/moon/index.html

this is the game that i seeking .. i used to play for a long time
and i want to play it again

if anybody knows where i can download plz tell me
 or give me some link

thx so much.
IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2008, 05:44:26 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Persona 3 FES is being brought over here.  Now if only they at least released SRW OGS or Gaiden over here with the original Japanese audio, I might actually say that there is a god.

Though to get it in english with the Japanese audio, I might have to call him Gideon Zhi.

QFT

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 08:13:34 PM » by lordmental
I vote for Shin Megami Tensei If...

Why? Even though I have no idea of what I am doing the game still rocks!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2008, 03:06:22 AM » by Efop
I know someone is working on it from Romhacking.net. But really can't wait for the Summon Night Swordcraft Story 3 to be done and would like to see the versions that never made it here translated. It's a great series.
IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2008, 06:11:38 PM » by I_AM_V
Don't know if this game was already mentioned but I'd love to see Ruins Of The Lost Kingdoms translated.
IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2008, 08:46:56 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Don't know if this game was already mentioned but I'd love to see Ruins Of The Lost Kingdoms translated.

Congratulations, you just won the prize. You're the first person in *months* to mention a game I've never heard of! A quick google search turns up three whole results, this thread being one of them. Do you have any further information about this title?

IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2008, 09:29:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
All I found was a video clip of it, but it did look pretty decent.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2008, 04:41:31 PM » by I_AM_V

Congratulations, you just won the prize. You're the first person in *months* to mention a game I've never heard of! A quick google search turns up three whole results, this thread being one of them. Do you have any further information about this title?

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kXtLICATU
IP Logged

(Read 121418 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
Jump to: