what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 117790 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2008, 08:56:45 AM » by Farlight
I haven't posted in quite a while....  Congrats on the Metal Max trans, Gid!   Just started playing it.

I'd really like to see Arc The Lad - Kijin Fukkatsu for the Wonderswan Color (portable) get a translation.  As far as I know it is the only Arc the Lad title that didn't get a NA release.  I tried playing it a bit and it features characters from Arc II (I think).  I've heard it's kind of a side story.

It's a good series and I to my knowledge was fairly overlooked due to the high price of the original release of the Arc the Lad collection for PS1.   

....I still have to dwell into AtL-End of Darkness though so that should keep me content.... :)

I (like many others) would also be very interested in translations for the 2 GBA Full Metal Alchemist games.   Anyone know if these have been picked up by a translation group?  I've played the first one fairly far as a text translation has been written.   Pretty good game (especally for FMA fans :)    (IMO: they should have brought these over instead of that horrid DS game Dual Sympathy.........)
IP Logged

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2008, 06:56:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Since it was mentioned in the Rejoice! thread, I might as well mention the Aretha series. It looks like it'd be a pretty fun little series, and since Rejoice! is part of it, albeit a loosely connected gaiden, it seems to me as a fairly acceptable canidate to recieve the blessings of our lord Gideon. Not that I'm suggesting it, you know. Cause I'm not that stupid.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: What games would you like to see get t
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2008, 08:26:26 PM » by Djungelurban
Games I'd like to see translated eh?
Well, first that comes to mind are of course the Suikogaiden games seeing as I'm such a geek for Suikoden. Although seeing how massive such an undertake would be I'm not getting my hopes up.

Second I'd love to see a translation of Tokimeki Memorial. Conceptually that genre intrigues me, but there pretty much are no such games in English out there and Tokimeki is probably the most prominent franchise in the genre so it's gotta be atleast pretty good. Been waiting for this one since 1995 basically...

Then there's Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman Zero, or rather Shockman Zero maybe. Really nifty platformer, I like to define it as a Megaman game but with boxing gloves instead of Buster Gun, and it has an excellent soundtrack. Perfectly playable as it is surely, but there are these cut scenes at times and I have no idea what so ever what happens in them and it bothers me... So yeah...

And ultimately, atleast for now, every time I read something new about Moon: Remix RPG Adventure it fascinates me more and more. It seems like it could be the perfect marriage of well developed game design and total insanity... I just love the idea of that... Yeah... I wanna see that translation happen!
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2008, 10:14:59 PM » by ChrisABlair
The stuff I want translated are already in progress. I have to be one of the biggest Super Robot nerds ever Go for it, Gid! Ganbatte!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2008, 03:50:43 PM » by Viral
Tomato Adventure for the GBA I always fancied a play through, well one that I could understand whats going on that is.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2008, 04:53:04 PM » by LGB I hate footsoldiers
Energy Breaker. I always liked that game, but I wanted to know what the heck I was doing too.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.
IP Logged

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2008, 04:57:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Now that I think about it, has anyone ever given Hero Senki a shot?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2008, 06:48:16 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I played Hero Senki for a bit. Even with Gilliam there, though, I lost interest simply because I didn't know what was going on.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2008, 08:10:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I meant trying to trans it. Doesn't it sorta apply within the realm of SRW?

IP Logged

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2008, 08:22:52 AM » by ragnawind
i would like the Super Robot Wars GBA games to all be translated.
IP Logged

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2008, 10:31:20 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE

Who wouldn't :)
IP Logged

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2008, 10:33:49 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

FYI Studio Llama is doing just that

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2008, 11:35:59 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
They're starting with the earlier PS games first. 2, 3, F, F Final, all them.

Coincindentally, I believe our very own Tyria is working on Judgement. There's a thread on GameFAQs that leads to the RH.net topic on it.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2008, 02:01:21 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE

FYI Studio Llama is doing just that
Yes I am quite aware of that I been reading there blog I looking foreword to the release of the "Neo Super Robot Wars" translation as well
IP Logged

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2008, 11:20:20 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I find myself wishing someone would translate Double Moon Densetsu, personally. I seem to remember an attempt at one point that basically crashed and burned.

IP Logged

(Read 117790 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
Jump to: