what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 121476 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2008, 09:05:07 PM » by Dsvaun
Studio Llama and Redcomet are working together on the GBA SRWs, but first they are translating the original ones from 2 to F Final.  So expect them to be a while before they finish them.
IP Logged

« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2008, 04:47:41 AM » by Parrotshake
That Moon game looks awesome... If anyone hacks it, I might be game for the translation. I don't know much about PS emulation, though...

Neither :(

New Moon images have been uploaded too,  as of just now. You can probably find them at snesorama or something :)
IP Logged

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2008, 04:04:33 AM » by yuka
That Moon game looks awesome... If anyone hacks it, I might be game for the translation. I don't know much about PS emulation, though...

Neither :(

New Moon images have been uploaded too,  as of just now. You can probably find them at snesorama or something :)

Even better than images, let youtube talk, part 01 onwards, although it might be a bit spoilerish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d261iscuzho

Happy viewing!
IP Logged

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2008, 05:05:36 AM » by Parrotshake
When I say images, I mean CD images. I've uploaded the game, without the Kris glitch.

Still, that's amazing - seems like the guy has Youtubed himself playing all the way through the game. Brings back some very fond memories :)
IP Logged

Re: What games would you like to see get t
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2008, 02:22:20 PM » by Viral
I think it's strange that Tactics Ogre for snes hasn't been translated yet.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2008, 05:13:22 PM » by Dsvaun
Trust me.  He's made progress on it.
IP Logged

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2008, 09:44:43 PM » by Vinny
I think a translation of Shin Megaten If would be great since then we'd have all the SNES Megaten games. 
Also, I'd like to see you Devil Summoner hack finished.  I heard you were having trouble with it?  Maybe you can ask these guys for help:
http://tsumi.wordpress.com/
They're almost done with their Persona 2: Innocent Sin hack. 
IP Logged

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2008, 04:28:01 PM » by satsu Back against the thin wall
I think a translation of Shin Megaten If would be great since then we'd have all the SNES Megaten games. 
Also, I'd like to see you Devil Summoner hack finished.  I heard you were having trouble with it?  Maybe you can ask these guys for help:
http://tsumi.wordpress.com/
They're almost done with their Persona 2: Innocent Sin hack. 

In my opinion, SMT if... isn't really as interesting as the other SNES SMT titles. It seems to me like it's more of a bonus pack of a few hard dungeons, with only the barest scrap of plot to keep you going through them -- it's basically an addition for hardcore SMT fans, but not so hot as a standalone title.

Soul Hackers, on the other hand... Now there's a game.
IP Logged

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2008, 12:17:05 AM » by Mannypooh
The one game i wanna see translated is granhistoria, it's an old game that translators tried to do a few times, but no one has ever succeeded.  :o
IP Logged

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2008, 08:22:27 AM » by Farlight
Does anyone know if any group has plans on translating  "Shadow Tower Abyss" for the ps2?   Now here's a game to play in a darkened room on a big screen (wish I had one ;)

This site http://shadowtowerabyss.kings-field.com/ started a walkthrough guide but it hasn't updated in several years. 

A couple of years ago I was enthralled by the(much overlooked IMO) King's Field series (PS1 & 2) and had to track them all down. For those that don't know, this series is a fantasy exploration adventure in the first person.  I was extremely happy when the translation for the original KF1 was released by John Osborne's translation group. (again many thx!!!)  After I finished all 4 of the KF series, I had to track down Shadow Tower as well.  By the same company, similar style, but SO much more difficult.   I'm still struggling through it.....and almost finished.   ST:Abyss unfortunately never saw a release outside Japan. It is completely playable without understanding the language, but would be interesting to know what the story is and items do....  You do have to do a lot of experimenting (not to mention 'dying'...) in order to figure things out.
IP Logged

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2008, 05:14:00 PM » by LGB I hate footsoldiers
The one game i wanna see translated is granhistoria, it's an old game that translators tried to do a few times, but no one has ever succeeded.  :o
Ah yes, I did like that game. Weird theme.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.
IP Logged

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2008, 06:46:01 AM » by Viral
I'd like to see For the Frog, the Bell Tolls translated.

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2008, 12:59:12 AM » by Keiseth The Mimic
Moon looks like a very incredible experience. The music seems top-notch too. I've got to try it; thrice-damned language barrier...
IP Logged

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2008, 02:30:57 AM » by Parrotshake
Moon looks like a very incredible experience. The music seems top-notch too. I've got to try it; thrice-damned language barrier...

I wrote a walkthrough for it over at Gamefaqs that might be helpful if you decide to try. Amazing game and very much worth your while.
IP Logged

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2008, 12:09:56 PM » by Keiseth The Mimic
I wrote a walkthrough for it over at Gamefaqs that might be helpful if you decide to try. Amazing game and very much worth your while.

Oh, you wrote that walkthrough! I've already read some of it. That will be invaluable, especially since I don't know Japanese, heheh.

The music has got my attention-- it* sort of reminds me of the music in the first four dotHack PS2 games (*The "Flower Trilogy" songs, anyway.)

The DQ-ish mini-RPG seems fun too. The imitated 8-Bit music was catchy...
IP Logged

(Read 121476 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Jump to: