what games would you like to see get trans

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: What games would you like to see get trans

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 138606 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Re: What games would you like to see get trans
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2009, 01:04:50 PM » by teasel
more fushigi no dungeon would be good... isn't there like a port of asuka for windows and ports of all 3 torneko's for gba (altough the first one got a fantranslation and second one has an official translation)
IP Logged

« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2009, 08:47:17 AM » by edojapan76
I would realy like to see the Mega Drive remake of Phantasy Star done, or even the PS2 version translated. I know it's not high on anyones list, especially seeing as SMS power already relesed a Master System re-translation. Phantasy Star is an excellent game & I think a lot of people would really love to play a graphically updated version of it.

But what do I know...
IP Logged

« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2009, 12:00:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I would realy like to see the Mega Drive remake of Phantasy Star done
No such beast exists. Though a Megadrive Phantasy Star cartridge WAS sold, it was not a remake. Not even a port.

It's actually the Mark 3/SMS  ROMs and a Power Base Converter/Mega Adapter.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2009, 09:19:41 AM » by Drognar
Metal Max 2 and Madara 2. Both great games without knowing the story. Madara 2 is a little higher priority for me since it just looks great, unlike MM2 which is a little plain but still quite interesting story-wise.
IP Logged

« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2009, 10:41:19 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Just for the sake of havin' done so, Chaos Seed.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2009, 08:08:39 PM » by gamerk2
SRW Alpha.  I won't give Gid peace until its done!!! :D

Then, I'll harrass him about Alpha 2 and 3! :P
IP Logged

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2009, 05:42:19 AM » by starlord
Hello to all!

As my first post here, I wanted to heartly thank the people involved with the fact of translating and refurbishing the mythic star fox 2. Your work has truly been appreciated by hundreds of space sim fans like me.

I'm also here to gather answers to a question though: I have managed to acquire information on a space sim title called homeplanet gold which was supposed to be released in an english version. Unfortunately, after acquiring the game, I discovered that the company had gone under, thus the title had only undergone a national release... in russia.

What I would like to know is might people here (or elsewhere) be able to "subtitle" the game in english? It would be a wish come true for space sim fans. Also, I'm in possession of elements (including a limited script) from a creator of the game. mostly, the game engine later served as the engine used in the babylon 5: I've found her freeware project.

I sincerely hope you won't find any rudeness in my quiery. I am mostly awaiting your advice.

best regards.

mikael.
IP Logged

« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2009, 08:15:09 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
The reasonable presentation is nice, but I would note that this is not a translation request topic. It merely exists as a blanket topic as a sort of "I wish" kind of thing. Translation requests are forbidden on this site.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2009, 06:38:12 PM » by Stefan
Are there any plans to pursue more projects for the PC? Can you imagine what the world would be like if Cave Story or LM hadn't been translated? I'm not sure what other games are out there but it seems like Gideon and Aeon Genesis has a good eye for them, now we just need it used more.

I wish there we could see a Metroidvania/Zelda type game where you play as a Ninja. Considering how many weapons and tools they have at their disposal, it would make a great game. Anyone know if there is something like that?
IP Logged

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2009, 01:45:23 AM » by starlord
I'm sorry if there was a rule I broke here.

However, since you are not interested in partaking this project, maybe you have advice to offer as to who might be?
IP Logged

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2009, 06:12:07 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I might advise romhack.net.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2009, 03:19:16 AM » by starlord
Many thanks for the advice!
I'll try my luck there.
IP Logged

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2009, 12:41:28 PM » by ECNM
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 12:43:22 PM by ECNM »
Man, I would really love to see the doujin shooter Ether Vapor get translated. But considering it's a unheard-of commercial PC shooter, that's unlikely.
But it's SO GOOD.
I just want to know why blue-hair guy and blonde girl are working together to shoot robots until they explode. ;_;
Video of the GOOD(Older version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Ixw6C5HA4

There was at one point a project to translate it, but the newer versions of the game don't work with the patch, afaik.
IP Logged

« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2009, 10:38:12 PM » by Zeether
I would love to see a translation of Racing Lagoon for PSX. It's a really solid racing RPG by Square with a great plot and an intuitive car customizing system.
IP Logged

« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2009, 09:18:53 PM » by IveGotanEKGYouCanDanceTo Everybody limbo!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:37:02 PM by IveGotanEKGYouCanDanceTo »
Personally, I would like to see the AGTP translations of Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 applied to the other ports of the games, like the Sega CD version of SMT 1.

NO WAIT! PlayStation version.

Also:

* Napple Tales for the Dreamcast
* Dark Seed for the Saturn (having the audio in English just isn't enough)
* Shin Megami Tensei If... for the Super NES

"How do I make you feel?" "My feelings are like filthy prayers."
"i'm a juice dog. I'm a twitchin' skee-ball. And you won't let me shiver!"
"I'm on a radiation vacation soaking up the gammas."

one of the COOLEST MOVIES EVER!
IP Logged

(Read 138606 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
Jump to: