super robot wars og the moon dweller

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dweller

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 742 Members, Latest Member: thebluehat

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3265 times) [1]

Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dweller
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:59:37 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I'm sure you already know about this but I haven't been this excited about a game I didn't have the console for since Persona 5 was announced.

Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dweller introduces us to the cast from J and GC/XO into the OG verse. It is also the first since Endless Frontier to get a official English release! Do note form what I hear only the PS4 version will be localized the PS3 one will not.

Now for your viewing pleasure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKuBKqNRYI 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JG_Owh8NpQ
IP Logged

Re: Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dweller
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 02:14:36 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
In the immortal words of IGN, our frothing desire for this game increases!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:28:11 PM » by Solar12
My god, dude.

Thanks for posting this.
I definitely made a mistake buying an XB1 over a PS4.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 08:33:49 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
My god, dude.

Thanks for posting this.
I definitely made a mistake buying an XB1 over a PS4.

backwards compatibility is a hard temptation to resist that said, if i had the money for it i'd have a XB1 too... well I would have bought wiiU first... but i'm poor.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 02:26:18 AM » by prince2phore
that's just awesome and perfect timing for me as I just got a surprise ps4 for my birthday (40...) :D

So well, that will definitely help wait for P5 that I'll surely get on ps4 as well after all.

meantime I'm playing patched version of Tear ring saga on my ps3/psp, yeah I know... and now I'm dreaming about a translation project here for berwick saga...
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 01:21:09 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
in other news I have something slightly off topic but beautiful  to show you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96fC6TZk22M
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 06:42:38 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Allegedly, SRW V is ALSO going to be in english in Asia.

And has Space Battleship Yamato!... which I don't recall having robots in it? Whatever, it's friggin' Yamato and every other franchise in the game owes as much of a  debt to Leiji Matsumoto as they do to Go Nagai, Ken Ishikawa, and Yoshiyuki Tomino.

Also has Crossbone Gundam, may the fans rejoice. And Cross Ange, because we gotta get our T&A somewhere.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 10:55:11 PM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
At least with Yamato we won't want for space planes/morale fodder. :V

The only good that's gonna come out of Cross Ange though will be in-jokes between it and Gundam Seed Destiny.

that's just awesome and perfect timing for me as I just got a surprise ps4 for my birthday (40...) :D

So well, that will definitely help wait for P5 that I'll surely get on ps4 as well after all.

meantime I'm playing patched version of Tear ring saga on my ps3/psp, yeah I know... and now I'm dreaming about a translation project here for berwick saga...

You're going to have to add another one to that list now that Vestaria Saga is out. Also belated congrats at your big four-Oh....
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 02:01:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The only good that's gonna come out of Cross Ange though will be in-jokes between it and Gundam Seed Destiny.
Two things. The other is transforming jetbikes.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 3265 times) [1]
Jump to: